Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sale Away, Sale Away, Sale Away!

Finally! After much waiting and waiting (and waiting) the Field Game cardi went on sale! I squealed when I saw it on Kim's blog and waited up until 1 AM to snag it. Even though this was a small sale, there was still some great stuff. Here are my picks...

This has been at the top of my wishlist for the LONGEST time. The hardest part was deciding on what color to get.

I love this ruffly little number and it comes in so many pretty colors.

I already own these and have worn them to death. I recommend sizing down as they run small and will also stretch out. So get the smallest size you can fit into or order at least one if not two sizes smaller than your normal size.

Happy sale shopping!

12 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Hope you got the grey color in the Field Game cardi - it's my fave and I can live vicariously through you!

Kim said...

Thanks for the link love Jessica :-) So happy to be the one who gave you good news last night! What color did you end up getting in the Field Game? I got the gray and am just smitten with it! I also picked up the Nexus Top in Beige - it's so pretty! Did you get that one too?

Brianna said...

Ooh, I really like that cardigan. I'm glad that Anthropologie isn't super close to me otherwise I would really have no money.

Peggy said...

I put the cardi on hold in red and navy! Hope I love it! Also put that Nexus on hold in coral!

Jan Russell said...

Glad you were able to score the cardigan! I am sitting this sale out, but there are some tempting things!

triciathomas said...

I totally got up early and got that cardi, I am now wondering if I should have picked up the nexus top, I was worried about it being too low issues!

Taylor Sterling said...

wow some really cute things on sale!

shopwithm said...

I ordered the cardi asap this morning too, along with that pretty ruffled tank!

alicia said...

Thanks for dropping by and checkin out my 4th of july cupcakes. I totally am in love with that top and wish we could shop together.

Josie said...

I love nothing more than a good sale! And of course one by Anthro is absolute perfection -- best store ever. That cardigan is gorgeous!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Leia said...

Love, love, love! The first two are my fave!

Lorraine said...

I got the red field game cardi. I was torn between that one and the grey, but I went for red because it's my favorite color. I also got the tiny windows dress in lavender. I'm torn over the Joe's. I'm not sure what size to get.