Monday, June 7, 2010

OOTD: Under the Sea

I love all things related to the sea (sushi, seafood, cruises, snorkeling) so when I saw this cute necklace that had an octopus on it, I was sold. Here's a close-up of the necklace so you can see the cute octopus covered in white beads...

You can't really see from the pics but there are also flowers on my shirt, so its not just a plain white tee! I wanted to go comfy casual today and wear something that really shows off the necklace.

What I'm wearing...
J.Crew hand-cut flower art tee
Joes' raw hem kicker
Diane von Furstenberg love knot sandals, similar here
Anthropologie submerged necklace, similar here (really super cute!)

9 comments:

Peggy said...

Love the beachy/sea things too! It looks great with your tee and jeans. I also just commented on a post where you had on the Jcrew cardi, but now it has disappeared! It was super cute too!

alicia said...

Ah, I was going to say this blog reminded me of Trish's and then I see that she is your sister! SWEET! Sorry that video WAS gross. Couldn't help myself. Cute shoes. you two have a gift.

Boutique on Feet said...

What a fun name for a blog! Love it! I blog about fashion, style, beauty and products/stores I love (including great stuff from my own online store, Boutique on Feet) Come visit!!

Mandy said...

I LOVE the necklace, love it! I also love the sandals. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower!

Sue (reBloomer) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue (reBloomer) said...

The necklace is a great find...love the sandals too!

Elle Sees said...

love the necklace! must have!

Breanne at Bella Vita said...

That necklace is gorgeous!! Love love love it!

The DVF sandals are fab too. Adorable blog! Glad I found it :-)

yogagirl said...

VERY CUTE!