Monday, June 28, 2010

OOTD: To Infinitum and Beyond

Today I'm taking it easy and will be doing much of nothing. I do have a few errands to run, otherwise I'd probably still be in my pajamas! I love the Ad Infinitum blouse I picked up on sale from Anthropologie months ago because the grey color allows me to put almost anything with it. I decided on red with just a few accents in my necklace and shoes.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Ad Infinitum Blouse, similar here
JBrand Ankle-Length Denim Legging, similar here
Jeffrey Campbell Love flats, similar here
Necklace custom made from an etsy seller, similar here and here
Anthropologie stacked petunia drop earrings

And here's an outtake of me and Buddy, he loves attention (like all doxies do!) and is always trying to get in the shot!


17 comments:

Melissa said...

That blouse fits you perfectly and the cut is so sweet. I love the necklace too!

Ady said...

Grey with red accents is always lovely!

Kim said...

That blouse is gorgeous on you, and red & gray is one of my favorite color combos!
Buddy is SO cute and just like Simon - he always sneaks into my photoshoots :-) Thanks for sharing pics of him!

Sadie's Momma said...

My doxie's name is Buddy, too!!! :)

Pamela said...

great color combo!

Lorraine said...

I love the pics of you and buddy. So adorable! Your outfit today is lovely! I really like that blouse on you. Fits you perfectly. I'm dying over that necklace. Red is my favorite color. I want to try the red and gray combo now.

Peggy said...

great classy look and I love that handmade necklace! Cute pics with your doggy!

escapade said...

You two match - punchy red accent pieces for both! :)

Claire said...

LOVE the necklace! Do you remember who the Etsy seller was by any chance?

Jessica said...

Claire - the seller is Yjewelry and she has a very similar necklace listed now, here's the link...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/41190232/red-hot-coral-teardrop-necklace-free

Margaux. said...

nice outfit!
I like that your header has all the Breakfast at Tiffany's pictures and then the one Gossip Girl one

Jan Russell said...

The necklace is so beautiful! I love the pop of red with the grey!

alicia said...

I left a comment but it didn't show up. Grr. I wanted to thank yo for stopping by today. I am determined to ski better. Your outfit is cute. I wore a white button down shirt today too. Love the necklace!1

Claire said...

Thanks so much!

Leia said...

love your necklace! :)

Elle Sees said...

love the pop of color in the necklace. completes the outfit!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I LOVE love the pops of red with the necklace and shoes. And I know I mentioned this before, but you look LOVELY in skinnies!