Sunday, June 20, 2010

OOTD: Tales From an Anthropologie Wishlist

Ever since the Spilling Ruffles Cardigan came out I have wanted it in white. So I added it to my wishlist on Anthropologie's website and patiently waited for a sale. When it finally went on sale almost a month ago and I decided not to get it. Of course a few weeks later I changed my mind (a very often occurrence!) and I was sad I had missed out on it. Well, just last week it popped back up on my wishlist and I couldn't check out fast enough! So the moral of the story is to use Anthropologie's wishlist and check it often because you'll never know when your size will pop back up! This is what I wore to church today.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Spilling Ruffles Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Buds & Bunches Tee
Anthropologie Scalloped Sailor Skirt, similar here
BCBG brown leather belt, similar here
Stuart Weitzman Jaguar pumps, similar here
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace in Silver (not on website but in stores), similar here
Anthropologie stacked petunia drop earrings

And a huge shoutout is in order for Kim at Anthroholic for hosting a giveaway for the cutest little earrings from Silver Lining Decor....that I won!!! I never win anything so as you can imagine I was ecstatic! I told my husband Adam that we need to head straight to Vegas so I can capitalize on my stroke of good luck. Thank you Kim!

And don't forget to enter Sarah's giveaway for an Anthropologie giftcard, it ends tomorrow night so you still have time!

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

Congrats on winning! They are really cute earrings! Love the outfit today. I just picked up that tee this weekend. I can't wait to wear it.

Ady said...

Congratulations on winning! That sweater looks really good on you too!

Peggy said...

Ohhh, I saw you won! Yea! I love your outfit. That cardi is awesome

triciathomas said...

Cute now I wish I had picked that cardi up!

Pamela said...

I second the comment about checking back on wishlists! That sweater looks great with the tank under it.

alicia said...

Lovin those shoes!!

Debye said...

Congrats on winning! I love that cardigan (especially with the Buds & Bunches Tee)and the shoes are a fabulous unexpected touch

Kim said...

You are very welcome! I can't wait to see the earrings you won on you! Enjoy them!
Your outfit is adorable. Did you get your necklace recently? I am hunting for the silver everywhere and no stores around here have any, and it's sold out online :-( I'm desperate to find the darn thing!

Debbie said...

Cute outfit! I'm glad you got your cardigan. Congrats on winning the earrings! :-)

Jan Russell said...

You and your sister are necklace twins again today! How cute is that! I almost wore mine today too, but I wanted to wear my gold tone Kate Spade earrings and I didn't like the metal mixing going on - lol. You look so pretty - I'm glad you got your hands on the cardi when it popped back up!

Kim - I bought the silver Pessinus at the Wayne, PA store a few weeks ago - they had several in both colors, it might be worth a call?

Brianna said...

I love the white cardigan!

http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

Breanne at Bella Vita said...

Thanks for the wishlist tip. I read another blog post about the same thing recently, so I'll have to do that!

The cardi is beautiful. I love that length!

And congrats on winning Kim's giveaway! The earrings are adorable.