Friday, June 11, 2010

OOTD: Stripes and Daisies

I love a good denim skirt because I can dress it up or leave it casual. And this one has little details that make it special. I like the mix of patterns in this outfit and the similar colors pull it together.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Jessa Tank
Martin & Osa Striped Deep V-Neck Cardigan,similar here
Anthropologie Scalloped Sailor Skirt, similar here
J.Crew yellow flats, similar here
Anthropologie stacked petunia drop earrings
Tiffany Key Necklace

10 comments:

triciathomas said...

I love it!!! I think I may have to get that cardi now!! THANKS!

Pamela said...

Those flats are such a great color!

Ady said...

I want your shoes!

Ashley said...

That tank is now on my wishlist! adorable!

ashleygettingdressed.blogspot.com

Peggy said...

Love this combo!!

Debbie said...

Love those yellow shoes! And now I'm wishing I had gotten that skirt.

Sue (reBloomer) said...

You've really shown us how versatile yellow flats can be! They're so cute! I'm an old fuddy-duddy when it comes to shoes, I think you've inspired me to break out of my brown black rut.

Barbara said...

on my wish list too. cute

yogagirl said...

WOW Jessica--super outfit! Luve your look today!

Courtney said...

LOVE the yellow flats. They're just incredible! Such a good way to make an outfit pop :) I have a Tiffany's key necklace as well, a little different than yours but OMG I wear that thing everywhere, they are just so cute <3