Sunday, June 27, 2010

OOTD: Rising Vapors

I blame my sister for making me get this dress (I know she can blame me for getting a lot of things too)! You see, the bad thing about having a sister that is into clothes as much as you is that you enable each other. Just last week she called me and told me that she got the prettiest dress for fifty bucks. And I thought, fifty bucks for a pretty, ruffly dress - I'm all over that! The good thing about having a sister into fashion? We have LOTS to shop talk about!


What I wore to church today...
Anthropologie Rising Vapors dress, similar here and here
J.Crew Canterbury Bells Cardigan, similar here
Nine West Lucero pumps, similar here
J.Crew Crystal Glace necklace, similar here

17 comments:

Kim said...

You look so lovely Jessica! I love the way you styled the Rising Vapors dress with all neutral tones - gorgeous!

Peggy said...

It's soooo pretty!! I love your church outfit!

Ashley said...

so pretty and elegant!

Sue (reBloomer) said...

I saw the dress on your sister, gigi, and others...loved it, wanted it...didn't get it for some crazy reason. Now I'm so sad!

Melissa said...

This whole outfit is gorgeous! I especially love the cardigan!

Lorraine said...

Very pretty outfit today! That dress is just lovely. It looks great on you too.

libys11 said...

very pretty dress. flirty feminine and posh! :D

Animated Confessions

Amy said...

You look lovely! I saw the same dress at Anthropologie but couldn't figure out how to make it flattering on me. However, I love how you've paired it with the cardigan. Looks great!

alicia said...

I'm totally in love with that dress. And would have never thought to pair it with that sweater and belt. Wish I had a great shopping buddy too. You are so lucky.

Josie said...

I LOVE that cardigan and pretty dress. Everything about this outfit just looks so soft!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Kinsey Michaels said...

You are so pretty, love the gorgeous ruffles on that dress!

Pamela said...

that is styled so nicely! it makes it totally appropriate for the office without appearing "too dressed up"-if that's such a thing!!

Leia said...

absolutely love that dress!

Claire said...

You look so cute! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for that Canterbury Bells Cardigan!

Ady said...

It is truly a fantastic dress! :)

goldenmeans said...

I've never been a fan of the Rising Vapors dress....until now. You've accessorized it wonderfully and look very beautiful in it! :)

yogagirl said...

SUPER OUTFIT! Like your look today!