Friday, June 25, 2010

OOTD: Ring Around the Posie

The Curling Posies Cardigan from Anthropologie has such a soft color that I think it will look great over so many things I already own (I'll be pairing it with all my pretty dresses). And I just adore the flowers around the neckline. I can't wait to watch the world cup tomorrow. Go USA! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Curling Posies Cardigan
Anthropologie Buds & Bunches Tee
JBrand Ankle-Length Denim Legging, similar here
Target Cynthia Vincent Gladiator Wedges, similar here
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace in Silver (not on website but in stores), similar here
Anthropologie stacked petunia drop earrings

And I want to thank Kim and Silver Lining Decor for their fabulous giveaway! I just got theses lovelies in the mail yesterday and let me tell you they are even cuter in real life! The pink bow and blue gem are 'oh so pretty'! I can't wait to wear these bad boys!

17 comments:

Meli22 said...

Love that top- I made the mistake of throwing mine in the wash- it looks MAULED! I don't know how to fix it :'(

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You look fabulous in those skinnies!

And of course, my eyes get immediately drawn to your shoes, which happen to be the elusive CV wedges that I'm never laid my own eyes on!

Ashley said...

you look amazing! What an adorable casual outfit!

Ashley said...

you look amazing! What an adorable casual outfit!

Debbie said...

Cute outfit! And congrats on winning the earrings. They're really pretty!

Peggy said...

I'm with Lisa- those shoes! Now looking at you today I am about crying b/c I really wanted those shoes and I wanted that tee that was humungo on me for some weird reason (perhaps lack of boobs?) haha You look so good - those jeans look awesome on you!

Margaux. said...

The earrings are so cute! Great outfit

Katie said...

Love the cardi with that top! I picked up the Buds & Bunches awhile ago and really like it. That cardi was wishlisted for me for sale time but so much went on sale it didn't make my cut. Now I regret not picking it up because that is a fabulous combination! So cute, you have great style!

rachel said...

Jessica,
So glad you love your earrings! I found your blog when I saw that you were the winner, and I love it! Can't wait to see how you style your earrings! :)
Best,
Rachel
Silver Lining Decor & More!

alicia said...

Why is it that those jeans look good on everyone except me??

Lorraine said...

Love your outfit today. Those jeans are incredible. I'm also jealous of the shoes. I wish I had gotten them. I knew I would regret not buying them when I had the chance.

Leia said...

so very very pretty!

Pamela said...

I like the skinny wedges with the gladiators. It's such a cool look.

Those earrings are sooo pretty!

Jan Russell said...

I don't know that it's the jeans - you've got killer legs! You look like a model - gorgeous! What a great outfit!

Josie said...

First of all, I must say that I am ridiculously jealous of your shoes... I could never get ahold of a pair. And anything form Anthro is such a must! It's my first time on your blog and I'm simply in love -- can't wait for more!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

goldenmeans said...

This is such a fantastic outfit! :)The combination of dark skinnies and those sandals with the feminine blue and white blouse and sweater...awesome! And lucky you for winning Kim's giveaway, those earrings are darling.

yogagirl said...

Luve this LOOK too! :)