Thursday, June 10, 2010

OOTD: Red, White & Bicycles

I just love this dress, it is so easy to wear. I've had my eye on it for awhile and I finally caved and got it for my birthday last month. I'm going out to lunch with my husband and my daughter since he just got home from NYC today. Not sure where we're going yet but I think I feel like sushi!

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Two-Wheeler Shirtdress
Tod's white leather belt, similar here
Jeffrey Campbell Love flats, similar here


And don't forget to go check out Roxy's blog (Effortless Anthropologie). My sister and I are doing a guest post today! :)

And do you want to win a gift card to Anthro? Of course! So hop on over to my sister's blog, she is having a fabulous most awesome giveaway!!!

13 comments:

Kim said...

You look so cute in that Two Wheeler Dress! I love it with the red shoes. I'm really loving your blog too - I'm glad you gave me a link when you submitted your reader outfit :-)

Sue (reBloomer) said...

Cute outfit...can't wait to read your guest blog.

Ady said...

The two-wheeler shirtdress sure looks cute on you! i have seen so many bloggers raving about this dress, but I did actually get to try it out a while ago and it just didn't fit that nicely on me. Now I want to give it a second try. :)

Brianna said...

Such a cute dress, gotta love Anthropologie.

http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

Jan Russell said...

Such sisterly love! I can't wait to check the EE post. You are too cute in your Two Wheeler dress!

Sarah loves it all said...

I came over from Tricia's blog! Your outfit is DARLING!! I am a brand new follower.

Debbie said...

I love this dress with the red shoes! You & your sister did a great guest post on Roxy's blog. :-)

Peggy said...

I LOVE it!! I want that dress so badly! And I already have red ballet flats to match!

Jesspgh said...

I love this dress so much! And I really enjoyed your guest blog entry at Effortless Anthropologie with your sister! Style must run in the family! :)

Andrea said...

I just started reading your blog. I love your red ballet flats! I've been on the search for some myself. Great OOTD!

Ally said...

Love the dress! I'm a brand new follower of you and your sister!

my name is gee said...

i just found your blog through your sister's blog. i love it. your so cute and i love that darn dress!!! its perfect.


www.sockmonkeyandgee.blogspot.com

yogagirl said...

awww...how pretty! What kind of camera do you use? What settings? My pics never come out clear like yours!!! Beautiful!