Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OOTD: Neapolitan Ice Cream

I recently scored this Neapolitan cardigan on sale at J.Crew and I love the ice cream colors. It goes with a multitude of things I already own and it adds a fun print to my outfits.

You can just barely see my dog Buddy at the back of these photos, lounging by the door to my bathroom (it's what he does most of the day!). He's a black and tan dachshund and he's just over 2 years old. Both my husband and I had weiner dogs growing up so it was inevitable that we also get one.

What I'm wearing...
J.Crew Tissue Rosette Bouquet Tee, similar here
J.Crew Neapolitan cardigan (still in stores)
JBrand Ankle-Length Denim Legging, similar here
Shoes: Tory Burch Reva
J.Crew Layered Crystal Glace Necklace

4 comments:

triciathomas said...

Cute!! I wish I had gotten that tee when I had the chance, it will go with everything!

Pamela said...

I love those Porridge prints, too. I've got my eye on the short sleeve one that just went on sale with the carrots!!!

Great blog!!
Newest follower!!!

Meghan said...

Hi,

I was wondering if you could tell me which J Crew you got the cardigan from. I've been looking everywhere for it and no stores in my area seem to have it.

Please let me know at mc5eb@virginia.edu

Thanks!

yogagirl said...

You look "FABIILIS!"