Thursday, June 17, 2010

OOTD: March of the Sequins

I got this Vera Wang sequin necklace from Kohls last year and I love the bling factor! It has large sequin flowers that make it a standout piece. To showcase it I decided to wear it with a muted pink cardigan. I love pink and grey together, it's one of my favorite color combos.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie knit dress, similar here
J.Crew long cardigan, similar here
Corso Como Fabeo sandals, similar here
Kohls Vera Wang sequin necklace, kinda similar here (but still cute and on sale!)
Anthropologie stacked petunia drop earrings

Here's a close-up so you can see the big sequin flowers better.


15 comments:

Ashley said...

that necklace is such a good find!

ashley
ashleygettingdressed.blogspot.com

triciathomas said...

I love that necklace!! It's beautiful!!! Great color combo!

Lorraine said...

Love that necklace! The whole outfit is lovely.

MarchMusings said...

Love the whole look specially the necklace

Pamela said...

Go Vera! Such a great necklace. What a statement piece.

Jan Russell said...

Wow - the necklace is gorgeous!!! And I love the whole look you put together!

Amy said...

So cute!!!! I am in love with the necklace. Shoot, I wish you and Trish were my bff next door neighbors so I could borrow your adorable fashion finds!
Sorry, totally not trying to sound creepy.
I'm so running to Kohls just in case they have a necklace anywhere near as cute!

Debye said...

That necklace is so pretty and I love the outfit you put together, so pretty and feminine!

Kim said...

SO jealous of your Vera Wang necklace!!! I totally wanted that one and missed the boat.
It looks lovely on you and I just adore pink and gray together too. You looks so feminine and pretty :-)

Breanne at Bella Vita said...

I love that necklace! So lovely. Great look today!

alicia said...

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog today. Somedays are better than others, but I realize that I can only do what I can do. And I need to be ok with that so I can continue to enjoy it...

Oh, and btw- lovin that necklace!!

Elle Sees said...

love the necklace the best!!

libys11 said...

that is one stunning necklace!! i really love it! :D

sybil
Animated Confessions

Vicky Klbr said...

your necklace is very cool!

http://vklbr.blogspot.com/

breakupblues said...

I love that the multi strand necklace has a platinum/palladium matte quality!

dinner dresses decor and dessert

http://traychic.wordpress.com

http://traychic.wordpress.com

http://traychic.wordpress.com