Friday, June 18, 2010

OOTD: Free Flowing

It's supposed to be a bit cooler today so I opted for jeans and a sweater. Both the Elodie Cardigan and the Free Flow Tank are one of my favorite Anthropologie pieces so I was excited to discover that they go together perfectly!

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Elodie Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Free Flow Tank, similar here
JBrand Ankle-Length Denim Legging, similar here
Kate Spade Faith Flats, similar here and here
Anthropologie Gilden Impatiens Necklace (still in stores), similar here
Anthropologie stacked petunia drop earrings

15 comments:

Pamela said...

The Free Flow tank is one of my favorites, too!

Brianna said...

I love the outfit. The texture the shirts create with their color and prints is great.

http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

triciathomas said...

Cute!!! I am wearing that necklace today too!

Kim said...

LOVE the outfit today. I too am a huge fan of the Free Flow tank and Elodie Lily Cardigan together. I have that necklace as well, so I'll have to try pairing it with this combo :-)

Ady said...

They really do go together perfectly!

my name is gee said...

i loooove those flats!!! <3

Courtney said...

Those Kate Spade flats are so cool. Very cute outfit. I've been loving all your cardigans.. I think I need to go get at least one :)

Peggy said...

Great great outfit!! I totally regret returning my Free Flow after looking at you today!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous! I love the whole outfit.

Debbie said...

Super cute outfit!! :-)

Jan Russell said...

You look gorgeous! And you're making me regret not buying the Free Flow tank when it went on sale - it looks awesome on you!

libys11 said...

that is such a lovely tank, dear!! :D

sybil
Animated Confessions

Becca said...

Love the print on the cardigan. It's silly that I own so many cardigans and not a single printed one! I'm going to have to change that.

DEA said...

Such a darling pair those two. The Elodie Cardi is one of my favorites as well and can't wait 'til it gets cold again so I can throw it on.

Debye said...

Every time I see that cami in the store, I pass but then I see it looking so great on you and I want to kick myself for not trying it on!