Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OOTD: Flower Power

I love a good basic and this grey knit tank dress fits the bill. It goes with almost every cardigan I own so it gets a lot of wear. Knit dresses are a staple for me not only because they are super comfortable, but they are also indestructible. I can leave them balled up in a corner for days and they still look brand new. I headed to Anthropologie to scope out the sale since I have a return to make anyway. I'll let you know what I pick up!

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie knit dress, similar here
J.Crew watercolor floral pastiche cardi, similar here
J.Crew silver skinny belt, similar here
J.Crew yellow flats, similar here

10 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh how I love a knit dress or skirt too because I hate the iron! I heart your Jcrew cardi too!

Sarah said...

love the knit! and the yellow shoes are a great touch! xx

BarelyVogue said...

Love the total ensemble. Love that cardi..shoes..dres..
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

triciathomas said...

I should have picked up that cardi when I had the chance... stay strong!!! It looks beautiful on!!!

Nikki said...

Love the floral cardigan!


xx
Nikki

alicia said...

OK, I dropped by the other day and left a long comment, but blogger was down and it obviously didn't take. I saw your sister's blog on the sidebar and made the connection. Love her blog! I'm a new follower here! You two are too cute. Texting at 2AM for sales and all. lol

Karen said...

Hey there,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I love your blog and your sister's as well!!!! It is so nice that you are able to blog together!! I am your newest followers!!!

Cheers,
Karen

http://rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com/

yogagirl said...

Luve the Pastiche Cardi--check out how I wore it on my blog!
www.loveyourlifeandyourlooktoday.blogspot.com

Meli22 said...

Oooh I wanted that cardigan for myself... I thought the colors would be too hard to pull off and passed, but you look great in it! :)

Jesspgh said...

I love the component pieces of this look and they look great together!

I also adore your pup!!!