Monday, June 14, 2010

OOTD: Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls

I purchased the J.Crew waterfall necklace on a super steal (originally $150, I got it for $24). This navy knit dress is so versatile that I can pair it with almost all of my cardigans and necklaces. I know I've been wearing these yellow flats a lot lately but they are one of my favorites and they seriously go with everything!

On my trip to Anthropologie on Saturday I found the cutest little sandals that are now at the top of my wishlist. The jewels, flowers, and colors are so me. I did leave the store without buying anything though and that's always a huge feat for me!

What I'm wearing...
J.Crew V-neck knit dress, similar here
Martin & Osa long cardigan, similar here
J.Crew yellow flats, similar here
J.Crew Waterfall necklace, similar here

14 comments:

Ashley said...

those sandals are TDF! I love the bright blue cardi you're wearing!

Sadie's Momma said...

I <3 everything about this outfit. You look so classic, chic, put together, and comfy! I adore the necklace and am so jealous of the bargain at which you found it! If I had those yellow flats, I think I'd wear them every single day!

<3 KP
http://fashionmommaintraining.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

OMG...the sunny flats...that gorgeous necklace. I'm in love with this look!

Peggy said...

get out - $24?? Way to go! Love that color blue!

Ady said...

You keep wearing those shoes and now I have to have a pair!! They look adorable always and brighten up every outfit!

Pamela said...

what a great deal on that necklace!

Elle Sees said...

I was just wondering if i'd get a closeup of the necklace :)
I love the pop of color with the jacket.

prettyface said...

That turquoise cardigan is beautiful!! I absolutely LOVE that color!

Debye said...

Too cute, I love the color combo! I was in Anthro today and they had so many cute sandals in the sale section but they were all too teeny for my big ol' feet!

Jan Russell said...

So pretty! I can't even tell that's a comfy knit dress, you look gorgeous, and I love the pops of blue and yellow.

Kami said...

The cardi is capital A-awesome and the necklace totally compliments it, as well as those pretty yellow flats.
Love the bright colors on the black.

triciathomas said...

Great dress! I also love the necklace!

DiamondsandTulle said...

Love the outfit! That necklace is so pretty!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

These flats are so cute and so different! Very feminine and pretty.

xoxo, Ashley