Sunday, June 13, 2010

OOTD: Daisy Skirt

I got this daisy skirt from J.Crew awhile ago and I love the fun summery print. I wore this to church today and thank goodness I had on a jacket because the A/C was on full blast and it was a little chilly. In a bit husband and I are heading out for an afternoon walk with Gigi and The Buddy to take advantage of this beautiful day. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie white blazer (circa 2007), similar here
Banana Republic green tee, similar here
J.Crew daisy skirt
Marc Fisher yellow pumps, similar here

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

Cute outfit! Love it! My church was freezing today too. I wish I would have had that cute jacket to wear. I just became a follower and I'm loving your OOTD posts. I just started my own blog and I'm excited to share my outfits. Although they are not nearly as cute as yours.

MarchMusings said...

Very nice. Love the whole look

Jan Russell said...

Love navy and white together - so crisp and cute and the pop of yellow in your shoes is adorable! Hope you enjoyed your beautiful afternoon!

Brianna said...

Very pretty. Love the yellow shoes!

Ashley said...

so cute! The yellow shoes are a great pop of color!

triciathomas said...

I love that skirt!!!

Debbie said...

I love this outfit, especially with the yellow shoes!
And your dog is so cute! I have a doxie too. Here he is recently on my blog:
http://dark-horse-rising.blogspot.com/2010/06/black-out-day-1.html

Amy said...

Love the skirt! And your dog is adorable, I love those little dachsunds!!

DEA said...

You look so lovely and the skirt is really cute. Perfect with the yellow!

Peggy said...

This outfit looks so great on you! I love it! And the yellow shoes. Weird, my church was super cold today too. I was so glad to have my cardigan on!!

Pamela said...

Great outfit and use of color. that skirt is a great length!

Kami said...

Ahhh, I love this outfit especially those gorgeous shoes!