Friday, June 4, 2010

OOTD: Cartography Anyone?

An Anthropologie item I've been wanting forever just went on sale. I had pretty much decided that I wasn't going to get it since it has been pretty popular and was probably already sold out (not to mention that I didn't need to spend the $ anyway). Well, yesterday I stopped by Anthropologie and said item was there and there was only one left and it happened to be in my size. That said item was the cartography cardigan. What would you have done? Well I caved people! Here it is in all it's glory...

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie cartography cardigan, kinda similar here
J.Crew grand ruffle shell, similar here
Joes' raw hem kicker
Anthropologie necklace, similar here
Anthropologie stacked petunia drop earrings
J.Crew yellow flats, similar here

7 comments:

Pamela said...

That is a great cardigan. The pattern is so unique but not over the top. I'll support you on "caving in" on that purchase ;-)

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love it!!! Looks great with the J-Crew shell!

Peggy said...

Super find! Love it!! I had hoped to find it!

Melisa Summy said...

I totally would have caved too! Very cute cardi and love the way you work it!

Leah said...

Love the cardigan! So so cute!

Erika said...

Gorgeous cardi! And I love the yellow flats with the grey top. x

Angela Noelle of Striking Keys said...

I want those shoes.

Bad.