Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OOTD: Black & White and Pink All Over

Today is a catch-up day for me since I need to catch up on grocery shopping, picking up around the house, doing laundry, and cleaning the bathroom. Sounds glamorous huh? Maybe I'll sneak in some time for a much needed mani-pedi!

What I'm wearing today...
Anthropologie photographic foliage tank, similar here (want!)
Martin & Osa long cardigan, similar here
Gap bermuda shorts
Seychelle gold flip flops, similar here
Anthropologie locket necklace (scored for $10), similar here

I love the little bows on the ankles!

Oh, and don't forget to check out Roxy's blog (Effortless Anthropologie) tomorrow. My sister and I are doing a guest post for her where we'll be styling Anthro sister items. Don't miss it!

11 comments:

triciathomas said...

Those shoes are so cute!! I love the top also!

Jan Russell said...

LOVE that top - I was so sad to return mine because of sizing issues - the colors are just so sharp together! You look great! Can't wait for the guest post tomorrow - sounds fun!

Peggy said...

Sister guest post?? Oh how fun! Can't wait!

MarchMusings said...

The top looks so good, colourful and trendy.

MarchMusings said...

Happy to say I'm following you now. BTW love the header-any photo of Audrey H is a good one!

Courtney said...

Super cute outfit! I love that top with the pink and yellow accents.. it's very chic. Good choice on the jewelry too.. it looks wonderful with your look :) Great blog hun!!!

alicia said...

Cute outfit. I want those shoes. I'll have to try to remember to drop by tomorrow. yah.

MsGiggleswurth said...

Oooh, cute outfit and the sandals are really kewl!

Ady said...

Very cute outfit! It looks effortlessly beautiful. I look forward to reading your guys' guest blog tomorrow. :)

Kami said...

Oh my, I love your flip flops. The color of the whole outfit is adorable.
Thanks for following me! :-D

Elle Sees said...

nice colors!