Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The House that Jenna Built

Many of you know Jenna Lyons as the creative director behind J. Crew. But did you know that she also has a fabulous Brooklyn townhouse? I am in LOVE with her house! In LOVE! I love the color scheme, the furniture, the dark wood floors and most of all her closet! Oh, to have an entire room dedicated to my clothes! Take a look for yourselves...

I love the matching chandeliers, they really connect the two rooms and make it feel like one large space.


Don't you just love the dark chalkboard walls? It really allows the architecture to stand out.


Okay, this is one of the cutest nurseries I've seen. I am in love with the striped ceiling!


Best closet E.V.E.R.

17 comments:

Jenni said...

GORGEOUS!!! Now that's the way to live! I adore that striped ceiling in her son's room...that is awesome!

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Gosh I love seeing these photos. It gives me major closet envy though! My tiny and very old house in Pittsburgh has closets the size of shoeboxes.

Tom said...

Stunning! I love yellow! If you want, you can follow my blog.

http://fashionaspassionbytom.blogspot.com/

triciathomas said...

I love her house!!! So many great ideas!

Sadie's Momma said...

Are you kidding me? I'm totally striping my next child's ceiling. It's on my to do list.

Karen said...

This is definitely an amazing house!! I love that there is chandeliers everywhere!!

Cheers,
Karen

http://rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com/

Peggy said...

love it!!! so pretty

Iva said...

love it all!! especially the 2nd picture!

Pamela said...

that townhouse is fabulous.

Jan Russell said...

Ahhh, that closet - bliss!

Brianna said...

...what I wouldn't give for a closet like that...

tres tippy said...

i love her house too and can only hope that one day mine will look remotely close to hers!

libys11 said...

i love the nursery space too!!! it's so cute! :D

Animated Confessions

Lorraine said...

Oh my goodness! I would kill for a closet like that. I can't even imagine having a room just for my clothes. It would be like heaven. Some day. That nursery is super cute too. Makes me want to redo my boys room.

Courtney said...

WOW. That is A plus amazing. I'm stunned. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures, they're so inspiring!

theanthropologieconnoisseur said...

That is one GORGEOUS house! Wow!

Kaylen said...

Lovely!! I wish I had some slightest, tiniest bit of decorating sense so I could do just any tiny thing close to something as wonderful as this!!!

I absolutely love the dark chalkboard colors!!