Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Doing the Happy Sale Dance!

I was ecstatic that so many things I've been waiting for finally went on sale at Anthropologie! Yippeeeeee! I had to restrain myself from buying up everything and let me tell you it was hard! I saw that the Recital Cardigan was on second cut at $19.95 so I quickly swooped that up. Here's what else I got...

I think this will be a great layering piece year round. And the soft color will go with just about everything in my closet.

I have always been drawn to this skirt, probably because it reminds me of my favorite cupcake (a funfetti cupcake please)! I haven't tried it on yet, so we'll see how it works on me.

And I've always loved these sandals. They are a cute gladiator without being too over the top, and the flowers on them are right up my alley. Plus, I have no black sandals so they fill a hole in my wardrobe.

Happy sale day to the rest of you and I hope you got some great scores!! ;)

11 comments:

Sue (reBloomer) said...

The sandals are adorable!

triciathomas said...

The recital cardi is 20 bucks? I paid full price for that guy! I really thought about a few of those things!

Brianna said...

I love that you and tricia posted on your purchases from Anthro and got the same black sandals--which are adorable, btw.

Peggy said...

Great find on the recital!! Oh I so want those black gladiators but I don't NEED them!! I love your purchases!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I've been pretty good so far and only bit on the Meeting Place tank online ... however I need to go to a store soon to return something, and of course I can't ever JUST return something ...

Nikki said...

Love them all!


xx
nikki

Debbie said...

Great sale picks! I got the It's Your Move skirt too. :-)

Pamela said...

What good purchases!

Lorraine said...

Love the sale picks! I got the recital cardi too. Very excited about that buy. I wanted those black sandals but just couldn't justify it after getting my gladiators just recently. That skirt was also tempting me.

Ashley said...

Ugh, I need the It's Your Move skirt! I just don't know what size to get....

Seven Dollar Pants said...

I will take them all!