Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shoes Glorious Shoes!

The thing about shoes, is that you can never have too many. I am especially attracted to shoes that add a fun pop of color to my outfits. Here's a pic of all of my shoes that fall under this category.


Top row, left to right...
Yellow Marc Fisher peep toe pumps, similar here (super cute!)
Purple Kate Spade Kelley pumps, similar here
Pink Payless pumps, similar here
Red Paolo pumps, similar here
Blue Kenneth Cole pumps, similar here (want!)
Stuart Weitzman Jaguar pumps, similar here

Bottom row, left to right.
Red Jeffrey Campbell Love flats, similar here
Blue Anthropologie Diamond Stitch Skimmer flats
Silver Tory Burch Revas
Yellow J.Crew Flats, similar here

What, I don't own any green shoes! I think these would be nice...
Anthropologie at ShopStyle

And even though I already own blue pumps, I've had my eye on these for awhile (a girl can never have too many shoes, right?)
Chie Mihara at ShopStyle

2 comments:

triciathomas said...

Cute shoes!!! I totally want some of those!!

Amy said...

Oy!!! I LOVE shoes!! Those ones are stinkin adorable!
I totally agree that a girl can never have too many and I SOOO want to get more of the "color" popping kind.