Tuesday, May 4, 2010

OOTD: Ruffles, Ruffles, Ruffles!

Adam and I went out for lunch this past weekend and we decided to go to Toast. I've always wanted to go here and have heard that it's a great place to spot celebrities but sadly we didn't see anyone famous. :( I got the berry french toast and Adam got the coffee cake french toast.



Just looking at these pictures is making my mouth water! Lately it's been a bit cooler in LA (and by cool I mean below 70!) So I decided to break out my Plaza Cardigan and boots one more time.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Plaza Cardigan, similar look here for less
Anthropologie Balletomane Tank, similar here
JBrand Ankle-Length Denim Legging, similar here
Jessica Simpson Angie Boots here on sale

Close up of my sweater and boots. I just love the cascading ruffles and anything with pockets is a yes in my book.


3 comments:

triciathomas said...

CUTE!!! I need to come out there and we can go eat there!

Leah said...

That sweater is so cute and cozy!

Amy said...

Found your blog on Tricia's. Oh. My. GOSH I love that cardigan!!! I'm so sad that the weather in AZ is so not sweater weather but I just might have to get myself one of those cardigans anyway!!!