Friday, May 7, 2010

Little Blue Decor

I just love the color of Tiffany blue, especially when it's in the shape of a box! It is such a soothing color, yet also bright and energizing. I used little accents of it in my daughter's nursery and plan to use it in other rooms in my apartment.

Paired with pink it gives a more shabby chic look. I just love the leopard print cushions on the chairs. You could have your own "Breakfast at Tiffany's" in this kitchen!

Paired with black and white it looks more modern. I love the chevron striped rug and zebra pillows.

And when it's paired with white it gives the room a more fresh look. Striped walls are a great way to add design to any room and I know from experience that they're not easy to paint, but they are well worth the effort.


2 comments:

triciathomas said...

Cute!! I think I must have overlooked this post! Sorry!

dahlila Bercian said...

What is the name of the blue you used to paint your rooms omg ! I need it!