Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anthro Sale

Of course my sister and I had to go to the big Anthropologie sale yesterday (we got there when it opened!) I was happy to have my birthday discount as well to get an extra 15% off. Here's what I picked up...

I have been waiting forever for this to go on sale and I just love the ruffles and the feminine print.
Bougainvillea at ShopStyle

I love the silver shimmer in this dress and I know I'll be able to wear it with AOTC (all of the cardigans)!
Anthropologie at ShopStyle

This skirt is so darling with the piping and buttons and it is so flattering on. I think it's just perfect for summer.
Anthropologie at ShopStyle

2 comments:

triciathomas said...

Now I am wondering if I should have picked up that dress!

triciathomas said...

Update this thing already!!!