Friday, April 30, 2010

OOTD: Roses Are Blue

I wore this to take Gigi to another doctors appointment to get two more shots *ouch*! I think all mothers will agree that watching your child gets shots is one of the hardest things. She now has two tweety bird bandages on her legs, poor little girl.

I just got this Rose Tartan Tieback on sale at Anthropologie and already know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. I can throw any bright colored cardigan over it to mix it up. And I love the cute rose on the chest.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Rose Tartan Tieback, similar style here
J.Crew Ruffle Cardigan (oldie but goodie): similar here and (here on sale under $40)
JBrand Ankle-Length Denim Legging, similar here
Kate Spade Faith Flats: similar here on sale and here

Close-up of my shoes. I love the big chunky jewels mixed with grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

triciathomas said...

I LOVE that top! I can't wait for mine.